GreenGen is proud to receive grant from Vietnam Business Challenge Fund (VBCF), funded by UKAid and managed by SNV. VBCF support enterprise with social course and inclusive business models in Vietnam.
With the help from VBCF, from Apr 2014 to Aug 2015, GreenGen had successfully completed:
- Set up the stove manufacturing facility in Thach That district, Hanoi.
- Organize 30 community training seminars for members of Women Union in Tuyen Quang, Ha Giang, Son La province.
- Organized over 200 road show activities.
- Coordinated with provincial Department of Trade, participated in over 40 trade fair events under the National Program "Bringing Vietnamese good to rural areas".
- Set up retailers network in 14 provinces in the north of Vietnam.