July 2016: GreenGen participated in the RBF program, funded by ENDEV and managed by SNV.
Kick Start workshop of RBF progam, Apr 2016: http://www.snv.org/update/successful-kick-workshop-advanced-clean-cookstove-project-vietnam
First stove auction launched, Jul 2016: http://www.snv.org/update/advanced-clean-cookstoves-auction-launched-vietnam
Feb 2017, GreenGen proud to be the first stove manufacturer in Vietnam to receive the RBF.
Sept 2016: The partnership between GreenGen and Care International Vietnam proud to be among the 4 Grantees who received Women's Empowerment Fund III from The Global Alliance for Clean Cook stoves.
Under Women's Empowerment Fund, CARE and GreenGen organize training for minority women in Dien Bien nad Bac Kan province to start their micro business, started with distributing GreenGen's stoves in local community. The training include the following subjects: climate change, basic business skills, stove sales and services, developing business plan, ...
GreenGen is proud to receive grant from Vietnam Business Challenge Fund (VBCF), funded by UKAid and managed by SNV. VBCF support enterprise with social course and inclusive business models in Vietnam.
With the help from VBCF, from Apr 2014 to Aug 2015, GreenGen had successfully completed:
- Set up the stove manufacturing facility in Thach That district, Hanoi.
- Organize 30 community training seminars for members of Women Union in Tuyen Quang, Ha Giang, Son La province.
- Organized over 200 road show activities.
- Coordinated with provincial Department of Trade, participated in over 40 trade fair events under the National Program "Bringing Vietnamese good to rural areas".
- Set up retailers network in 14 provinces in the north of Vietnam.